A free utility to edit and modify Lightwave Object FilesNOTE: Lightwave Editor is not a viewer, or a modeller. For these things you need other programs.
- Adding Textures to surfaces.
- Fit textures to bounding box extensions of the selected surface.
- Copying of Texture Properties and Pasting them to other surfaces.
- Editing material Properties (e.g. Luminosity, transparency, colour ...).
- Adding/deleting simple polygons (e.g. Points) to Surfaces.
- Adding/deleting of Surfaces. Renaming surfaces.
- Import of 3D Meshes from Anim8or.
- Optimizing the data: Deleting of unused Points, merging near Points, deleting unused surfaces.
- Possibility of saving the texture-data into a separate ascii-file.
- Re-Loading this texture-data-file after changes in a separate modeller have been done.
- Merging several files.
- Adding points and Polygons to a given surface.
LegalThe author of this software is Jörg Körber.
Permission to use this software for any purpose, subject to the provisions described below, without fee is hereby granted.Distribution is not allowed.
THIS SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED AS IS, without any express or implied warranty. Note that Lightwave editor is not public-domain software or shareware, and it is not protected by a 'copyleft' agreement like the code of the Free Software Foundation.
It is available free for your personal use. You may NOT sell Lightwave editor or any product derived from it in which it is a significant part of the value of the product.
If you have problems with the software, mail Jörg Körber a concise description of the problem.
Lightwave Editor: Just install the .exe and follow the instructions.
Manual of Lightwave Editor (not yet ready)